Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebrating Life!

Where do the months go? I can't believe it has been 11 months since I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer! Since my last post the end of February, I have been getting back my health and celebrating life! I went to Cabo San Lucas (see the picture outside our hotel room!) with my sister, brother-in-law and four other great friends the end of May to celebrate life (my new motto), 10 years of marriage to Keith, Keith's 51st birthday and my sister's 50th birthday. I have not laughed that hard in years and it was so needed!!! My cancer support group of friends I went through chemo and radiation with, and their spouses, met at my house on Friday, June 26th for food, fun, laughs and support. We will be getting together monthly and welcome anyone who has, or is, going through cancer to join us for ongoing support. One of our support group goals is to go back to the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center (RMCC) at least every two months, if not more, to help support the new patients by making them laugh and help them bond with those that are going through treatment at the same time. I have made lifelong friends with my friends who were there with me! I plan on having a team for the Susan G. Komen Race October 4th and will be sending out my team link soon. Until then, here are some fun pictures from the last couple months.









Thank you Patricia Graham for walking for me at the Avon walk and carrying me in your pocket!











Being fed sushi in Cabo from my husband..how sweet life is! Enjoying the sunset and ATVing on the beach and mountains in Cabo with hubby Keith

Celebrating 10 years of marriage in Cabo with Keith!















Celebrating Life - My new Motto!


Love Freddie

No comments: