Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Granddaughter is Here!

Our granddaughter, Charlee Star Vincent, was born on Monday, July 20th at 11:12 p.m. after 19 hours of labor for Amber. Charlee was 8.1 pounds at birth and 21 inches long. Isn't she beautiful! We have been spending as much time as possible with her since she was born. Our daughter Amber is doing great! What a blessing in this crazy past year. One year ago today, Tuesday July 29, 2008, my cat Stella helped me detect my breast cancer. I can't believe it has been a year. I am in the midst of 5 doctor visits in the next two weeks for my three month check ups to make sure I am still cancer free and remain that way!

I hope all my friends and family can continue to help me fight the battle against breast cancer. I have a Team, Freddies Friends, again this year for the Race for the Cure. See the link below to join my team. http://www.komendenver.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1488364&pg=personal&fr_id=1090

I hope you are all having a wonderful Summer!

Love Freddie

2 comments:

Miss Tori said...

Charlee is beautiful! Congrats, Grandma!

millcreek54 said...

Let's plan a time together. We miss you guys.Steve and I are going to Cirque today. It makes me think of you...:O)