Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Where has the year gone? I can't believe five months slipped away since I last posted information on my blog! Still a blog looser. The Great news, all my doctors have told me there is no sign of cancer and my blood markers are good. Last August I made the decision to go off Tamoxifen and Fermara (estrogen blockers) because of all the crazy side affects. I just could not live that way and told the doctors I will take the risk. I am finally coming out of chemo brain and feeling more like myself in the last few months and getting my energy back. I feel very blessed in life. Our granddaughter Charlee Star is five months old and beautiful inside and out! Our grandson Caden is 7 and doing great and Amber, Brandon, Caden and Charlee moved 10 minutes away from us and we see them often. Our daughter Erin Templeton, who works with us twice a week, is engaged to Adam Riedell and his son Noah, 7, and getting married August 2010. We are all very excited! I knocked another thing off my bucket list! Got a hole-in-one the day after Thanksgiving 2009...64 yard, hole 9 using a pitching wedge at Harvard Gulch.

Adam and Erin - Wedding Aug 2010 and our grandson Noah.

Charlee Star - 5 months old






On a sad note, we lost a dear friend of ours, Bob Hogge, from Cancer in November. Bob was only 53. Our love continually goes out to his wife Dee and the Hogge family. Also to my friend Leslie Blessinger's family. Leslie was in my cancer support group and lost her fight in October from Lung Cancer.
Thank you all for your love and your continued support in finding a cure for cancer! We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: